Ulta is having a buy on get one half off for a lot their drugstore brands (including NYX) so I knew I had to jump at this opportunity! I picked up some oldies but goodies and some new products that I’ve been really wanting to try!
1. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush this is a new product that I’ve never tried but I’ve had my eye on it! I currently have the blush brush from RT and I love it so much! I honestly probably didn’t need this brush, but hey, who wouldn’t love another in their collection…AM I RIGHT!?
2. Essence All About Matt! Powder ever since I posted my Essence Lip Liner look for spring, which can be read here, I have been so excited to try more products because there were quite a few fellow bloggers responses about the brand were positive! You all know I’m oily, so I thought I would give this a shot and review it later!
3. Smashbox Photo Finish Light this is not a new product for me. I’ve purchased this probably three times now. Every time I try to use a new primer I always come back to this one. I can do a full review later, but nothing else has helped keep my oil at bay as well as this one. Thank you, Smashbox!
4. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer for those of you have been following me for at least a few weeks, it’s no surprise that this was a repurchase. I posted all about my top four concealers and this one is an oldie but goodie and definitely made the cut! If you’d like a more in depth review about this concealer, you can read that right here.
5. NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams I purchased these in the shades Copenhagen and Prague. I know Copenhagen isn’t that “springy” of a color, but this baby is always sold out and I’ve never seen it in stock at my store! I’m thinking ahead for this fall, plus I will be honest I eat, sleep, and breathe for a deep vampy lip! 🙂 These are also completely new items that I’ve never tried! I’m very excited because I’m obsessed with the NYX Buttergloss collection already.
6. Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless this foundation it’s pretty spectacular and I have a full review on it plus the powder that you can read here. With the buy one get one I was able to get this at a fraction of the price and I know I’ll be running out of my other one soon since I’ve been reaching for this 3-4 days per week.
7. Maybelline The Rocket Mascara is a product that I’ve never tried but always wanted to! I’ve had a few bloggers suggest trying this one out because it’s their holy grail! Buy one get one, I figured why the heck not!? Plus my L’oreal mascara was running low and I needed a change.
Have you tried any of the products list above – if so, what are your thoughts? Hopefully you got to take full advantage of the buy one get one sale at Ulta! Have a fabulous rest of your Sunday 🙂
Follow me on Instagram: IAMBEAUTYBEEXO