I was nominated by one of my FAVORITE bloggers, Stashmatters for this award that I am ever so grateful for. If you’re unfamiliar with her blog it is an absolute-must that you check it out. Her personality shines through in all her posts because she is so hilarious, yet detailed, and will never give an un-honest review. I literally get excited when I see a post from her on my feed, because I know it will be a great read – guaranteed!
Premio Dardos is Spanish for “Prize Darts” and is an award in cultural, ethical, literary and personal values that are transmitted in the form of original and creative writing.
1. When you accept the award, post it on your blog along with the name of the person who nominated you and put a link to their blog.
2. Include the image of the award in your post.
3. Pass it on to 15 other bloggers worthy of this acknowledgement.
1. Show the award on your blog
2. Thank the person that nominated you
3. Share 7 facts about yourself
4. Nominate 15 blogs
5. Link to their blogs and tell them they’ve been nominated
Seven Facts About Me:
1) I blew my right ear drum when I was ten years old. Since then, I have had 3 reconstructive surgeries!
2) I’m a first generation college student and I graduated with a BA in Graphic Design and minor in Communication Studies.
3) People always ask my ethnicity within the first few times of speaking to me and I’ve got everything in the book, people! Hawaiian, Brazilian, Caribbean, Indian, etc…except I’m just half black and half white (disappointing I know) so let’s just skip the discussion.
4) I have my Series 6 license. Getting that license was one of the hardest tests I’ve ever taken in my life. I would rather re-do an entire semester of college than relearn all of that material again.
5) My favorite food to make is spaghetti.
6) The movie A Walk to Remember gets to me every time. I bawl like a baby – Mandy Moore you’re an angel.
7) Give me a glass of wine and I will be your best friend – preferably a juicy red blend.
I’m going to nominate my 15 most recently followed blogs! I followed all of these ladies for a reason – so if you’re looking for some new great blogs to follow make sure to check theirs out 🙂 Pores for Thought l Beauty & Lifestyle, Dolled Up By J, Talking about Beauty, auberginereverie, KimsTag, judyandmakeup, Bella Razzi, courtneysmakeupcorner, The Beauty Truth, Jessie’s Budget Beauty, MY BUDGET BEAUTY, Karina Noa, Fierce Villain, Beauty l Lifestyle l Fashion, & One Girls Obsessions.
Make sure to follow me on Instagram: IAMBEAUTYBEEXO